BookPrintingOnline (part of AnchorPrint Group Ltd) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
BookPrintingOnline commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information may include your IP address, operating system and browser type and pages viewed. This data is collected purely for our records to monitor our website usage i.e. number of visitors to our website. This information is collected using Google Analytics cookies.
Our website DOES NOT collect private information about yourself and data is only collected to monitor website traffic in order to help improve our site.
Apart from Google Analytics, our website does not use any other types of cookies.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any submitted online enquiry form data is set to use via a sure email connection and stored on our secure system in order to respond to your request. Once your request has been completed, all data is deleted from our system unless stated otherwise.
Web Statistics data (Google Analytics) is stored within a secure Google Account. This information is only accessible by our system administrator. Non of this data can identify you individually and is solely used to monitor our website traffic.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you. (Applicable to newsletter subscribers)
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
We do not:
- Sell or provide free any advertising space on our website
- Sell or provide free any statistical data gathered via our website to third parties
- Sell of provide free any email data gathered via our website to third parties
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a small charge in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.