We require 100% the cost of the order prior to printing. This includes any artwork, proofs or the full order. This full deposit may not be required for reprints and existing clients.
Additional costs will be added to the quotation for:
- Excessive artwork alteration
- Artwork which does not match the quote request
- Delivery details which do not match the quote request
- Delivery deadline shorter than those stated within our website or quotes
These additional costs must be paid in full prior to any further advancements in the project.
BookPriningOnline reserve the right to cancel any order with good reason. A payment refund may be given (at our discretion) based on the time and any material used on the uncompleted project.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every printed item is uniquely tailored to the particular requirements of the customer. This makes an “open” returns policy very difficult to operate. However; at Book Printing on Line (Anchor Print Group Ltd.) we want our customers to be completely satisfied with the printed products we supply. Our “Returns Policy” ensures that you are fully protected from any error made by ourselves.
Every effort is made to ensure that your work is printed to a good commercial standard.
If we make a mistake in following customer instructions, or make an error, which is our fault, we will happily reprint the job at our expense.
If however you are unhappy with the quality of the printed goods provided, you can return them to us within seven days, and we will reprint the job at our expense. Please note: no liability can be accepted by Book Printing online (Anchor Print Group Ltd.) for errors, grammar, spelling or omissions made on artwork provided by a customer, or once any proof has be approved by the customer. [If a refund is requested, we will notify you of any refund due to you via email within a reasonable period of time and will usually process the refund due to you within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund].
How to return an order: Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your return efficiently:
Wrap the goods securely in the original packaging (if any), ensuring that you include the full order quantity supplied.
Send the package to the address below:
Anchor Print Group Ltd.
11 Victoria Street
We will notify you via e-mail when your return has been received. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
How to Return Goods Damaged in Transit:
If you take delivery of a bookprintingonline package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can report the damage to us within 3 days and return the item(s) to us for exchange.
Please report the damaged goods to us by emailing: email@example.com within 3 days of delivery